BMW Ultimate Drive for the CureFor the twelveth year in a row, BMW will partner with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation in the BMW Ultimate Drive program. As part of the program, fleets of specially marked BMWs travel across the Country to increase breast cancer awareness and raise funds for breast cancer research. Participants are invited to test drive one of these special BMWs. In return, for every mile these cars are test-driven, BMW donates $1 to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to aid in the fight against breast cancer. The test drives are free to the participants. There will also be lots of information on breast cancer awareness, early detection, etc. In addition, a community resident is honored for his or her work in the fight against breast cancer. To participate in the Ultimate Drive for the Cure, call 1-877-4-A-DRIVE or visit BMW’s website, www.bmwusa.com, to make your reservation. Of course, you can also just stop by that day and drive as well, there will be plenty of spots available.
Please come on out and help support this urgent and worthy cause.
Volunteer transport drivers neededVolunteers are needed to help transport cars from one location to another.
25 drivers and 2 backup are needed.
Please register only if you can commit yourself for the evening.
- Tue, Nov 4 - BMW of Towson to Tischer BMW FULL
- Fri, Nov 7 - BMW of Annapolis to IG Burton BMW (Milford, DE) FULL
- All drivers must be at least 21 years old
- All drivers must have a good driving record
- 7-Series drivers must be 25 years old or older
- A shuttle will bring you back to the start
- Be at the start no later than 4:30 pm (the earlier the better)
- Bring driver's license and proof of current personal automobile insurance
- Register at the desk as being a transport driver
- No passengers (except for 1 backup driver)
- A light dinner will be provided
- No eating or smoking in the cars
- Register for each transport separatel
- Please note that preference will go to all active CCA members before non-members are assigned. Everyone will be notified of their standing approximately a week before the event.
- Once full a notice will be posted here
Susan G Komen Foundation